Training check in begins at 8:30 am daily, beginning Monday March 27th thru Wednesday March 29th in Guest Services, located in the lower level of Copper One. Only athletes that are on the training list for the specific day will be checked in. Athletes that have purchased the 3 day package will check in once only, all single day athletes will be required to check in daily.
When you check in you will receive:
- Lift Ticket for the specific day of training ( 3 day will receive a lift ticket for good for 3 days)
- Color Coded / Dated Wrist Band (provides daily course access, 3 day good for all 3 days )
You will be required to show the Color Coded wrist band to access the course. Please ensure this is visible to the official at the course entrance. You may want to affix the band to your goggle strap or on the outside of your jacket for convenient identification.
Coaches will be allowed to inspect with athletes, however coaches are not allowed on course once the training portion of the program has begun.
Access the Cross Course via the American Eagle Lift. Main Vein and Bittersweet are slow riding / skiing runs. Please keep your speed in check when going down to the course and when exiting and going down to the lift.
Obey all directions / instructions from the starter and course marshalls. If you are flagged down on course you are required to stop and wait for instructions from the official. As always please be aware of who is in the start gate along with you. If you're a fast rider / skier and you're in the gate with some slower kids, please either get out in front of them immediately or allow them to drop and wait a minute or two before you go.
During inspection please be aware that there will be groups of coaches and athletes on course. Inspection is your opportunity to inspect the course. Do not run the course at speed during inspection as this violation will cause you to be removed from the training session.
Have fun, train, learn the course and respect the resort, guests and your fellow competitors!
- Included with training
- Comp'd at Guest Services Only (with current coaches credential * required)
- Friends & Family
- $65 at Guest Services Only (with athlete Color Coded wrist band * required)
- 8:30 am to 10:00 am - Check In at Guest Services / Lower Level - Copper One
- 10:00 am to 10:45 am - Inspection - Fairplay / Access via American Eagle Lift
- 11:00 am to 2:00 pm - Training
- 2:00 pm - Course Closed to All
Startlists are ready & posted below for this weekends competitions beginning tonight at the Frisco Adventure Park and for Saturday and Sunday's contests in Breckenridge.
Live scoring will be available for the Slopestyle and Halfpipe contests in Breckenridge at m.rockymountainseries.com Live scoring is not available for Rail Jams as they are ranked contests.
There is NO DAY OF / ONSITE REGISTRATION at any Rocky Mountain Series events and we will not be adding any additional competitors to the start list once registration closes. Check in for the Rail Jam is in the Frisco Adventure Park main lodge and for Saturday and Sunday in the "T Bar" at Peak 8 (Same location as last year). We will be using the same bibs (black & red) that we used last season, cost is $25.00, cash or card please if you have lost yours. If you are visiting from another series bring your home series bib!
It is the athlete’s responsibility to confirm that your bib # is correct on the start list before heading up to the venue. If it is not correct on the start list please check in at the registration desk and advise us of the change.
- Saturdays Freekskier Slopestyle contest is dual sanctioned, awarding both USASA Regional & National Points and AFP Bronze points.
- Sundays Snowboard & Freeskier Halfpipe is dual sanctioned, awarding USASA Regional & National Points and also awarding AFP Bronze points to freeskiers.
Friday, March 3rd at the Frisco Adventure Park
- Free - Its a Rail Jam, get your hike on!
- $50 - Competitors 12 & under w/bib
- $60 - Competitors 13 & over w/bib
- $65 - Spectators / Friends & Family w/bib
Friday March 3rd at the Frisco Adventure Park
- 4:30 pm - Check in Main Lodge
- 5:30 pm - Practice
- 6:15 pm - Practice Closed
- 6:25 pm - Riders meeting (Top of course)
- 6:30 pm - Competion Start
- 9:15 pm - Awards (Outside Main Lodge)
- 8:00 am - Check in Main Lodge
- 8:45 am - Check in closed
- 9:00 pm - Practice
- 10:00 am - Practice Closed
- 10:15 am - Riders meeting (Top of course)
- 10:30 am - Competion Start
- 3:00 pm - Awards (Main Deck Peak 8)
Hard times fall on us all and can sometimes drive us to do things we may not normally do. That being said, to whomever thought that breaking into the Adaptive Action Sports office at Copper Mountain last night, stealing all of our cameras, several snowboards and prosthetic legs was the only option, there are better ways.
Denver Fox News did a piece on what happened;
Thank you again to everyone who has reached out to support us. We are asking anyone interested in helping, to visit our webpage at www.adacs.org/donate and make a donation. No matter the size, anything will help. If you can't donate, follow us on social media and push info to your networks. We need all the help we can get. Host a fundraiser at your home or business, encourage your friends to donate because you're supporting local Paralympic hopefuls and injured veterans.
If you're in Denver, please visit Homegrown Tap and Dough in Arvada or Wash Park because they are hosting a fundraiser for AAS all month long. Go grab a pizza and support our programming!
What a great weekend of Slopestyle competitions at Copper Mountain for freeskiers and snowboarders. Awesome conditions on Saturday for the Freekskiers and bit wintery and challenging for the Snowboarders on Sunday.
We'd like to congratulate the competitors listed below who earned US Snowboarding and US Freeskiing Revolution Tour slopestyle invitations for their performances this weekend. You can click on the links below for a complete list of this weekends results!
|Freeskier Rev Tour Qualifiers||Snowboard Rev Tour Qualifiers|
We'll be back at Copper Mountain on Saturday January 21st for a regional USASA Halfpipe contest for both Snowboard and Freeskier's, Open to ALL competitors, all age classes that will also serve as a Rev Tour Halfpipe Qualifier event for the age classes shown above.
We'll have our 2nd USASA Slopestyle contest of the season for Snowboarders only on Sunday January 22nd.
See you there and thank you all for your continued support. We're great because of all of YOU!
We're ready to rock! Its going to be a fun filled evening for sure, with a new venue being built by the Copper Mountain Park Crew for 106 competitors! Click on the link below to take a look at the start list. Be sure to check the start list posted at the Woodward Cage to insure that your bib # is correct. You will not be allowed on the course without the proper bib, which is the same bib we used all last season (black & red). If you've lost yours or don't have one come inside to the check in desk and get one. The cost for the bib is $25.00, cash or card please.
Startlist - Click HERE
The schedule and startlists are also posted at m.rockymountainseries.com too. Since this is a rail jam, results won't be posted to the live scoring menu until after the contest is over.
CASH prize purse of $500 awarded to competitors for the top 6 tricks thrown during the entire competition (all age classes eligible).
Tentative Schedule (subject to change)
- 3:00 pm - Check in (Woodward Cage - Mtn Plaza)
- 4:30 pm - Check in Closed
- 4:45 pm - Practice
- 5:45 pm - Course Closed
- 6:00 pm - Torchlight Parade
- 6:15 pm - Competitors Meeting - Bottom of Venue
- 6:30 pm - Competition Start
- 10:00 pm - Fireworks
- 10:15 pm - Awards (Burning Stones Plaza)