- Single day of training on either March 25th, 26th or 27th - $80 includes lift ticket
- All three days of training, March 25th thru March 27th - $240 includes 3 lift tickets
You will pay a $20 reservation deposit online for each day of training and are required to pay the balance to complete this transaction on-site at Copper Group Ticket Sales located at the bottom of the escalator in Copper ONE .
Your name will be on the reservations list at the Group Ticket sales desk. Once you have completed your purchase, you will given your lift tickets which will allow you to pick up a bib, daily and gain access to the course and training session.
There will be NO on-site registration or reservations for these training sessions, you must reserve your spot online in advance, the only way you can be added to the training list.
Bibs will be available for pickup when you present your lift ticket at 9:00 am thru 9:45 am each morning at the Ski & Ride School Customer Service desk, located at the top of the escalator in Copper ONE just adjacent to Jack's Restaurant.
You are required to return your training bib. A box will be located outside the Ski & Ride School office to return your bib. Riders/ Skiers who loose their bibs or fail to return their bibs will incur a $20 lost bib charge.
Daily Training Schedule
March 25th, 26th & 27th 2014
- Access course via American Flyer Lift
- Lap on the Union Creek Quad / Enter lift on the east side via the Snow Deal run / Follow the loli pops!
- 10:00 am Inspection
- Do Not enter the course until the TS announces that it is open to inspection
- Failure to adhere to these instructions will result in removal from the session.
- 10:45 am course closed to all
- Mandatory riders & skiers briefing at the top of the course 10:50 am
- 11:00 am training
- 2:00 pm end of training
|Mar 25, 2014||Boarder & Skiercross Training|
|Mar 26, 2014||Boarder & Skiercross Training|
|Mar 27, 2014||Boarder & Skiercross Training|
We're stoked on all of the coach cert clinics we got in this fall and early winter and appreciate you all being on the ball and filling in your coach friends. It's really important that we have certified coaches on USASA venues. We're trying to arrange more clinics for those who have slipped through the cracks.